Dr. Rahul Anand MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Fairfield, CT

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
I have been a patient since 2008 after a fusion and cage were put in spine but left me in considerable pain and discomfort. Dr. Anand was well versed in the type of procedure that I had and the complications that occur. He has helped me manage my pain so that allows me to continue working without having to depend on strong opioids. The injections and other procedures have helped me lead a better life. His knowledge of injection procedures is limitless. I never have injection site complications or extreme pain during or after the procedures. I would recommend him highly to anyone in need of pain management.

April 17th, 2017
High Recommend Dr. Anand
Great team (efficient and pleasant), quick diagnosis of my problem and has been the only Dr. able to make me pain-fee in less than 6 hours. I went from a noticeable limp and debilitating pain to pain free in less than 3 hours. He is the best!!

April 6th, 2017
Great Doctor who helps his patients
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Anand. I went to him for acupuncture and he knew exactly what areas of my body would need help to eliminate some of my reoccurring problems. I struggle with migraines and also tension in my back for the majority of my adult life and was accepting that this was remain as I got older. He was able to make my first acupuncture experience relaxing and enjoyable while also eliminating some of my pain. He was knowledgeable and informative and extremely professional

March 2nd, 2017
Best Pain Doc in CT
Dr. A has taken care of my headaches and neck pain for year. He provides pain burning procedures for my neck and migraines. He was referred by Dr. Werely my neurologist. His staff and PA are kind as well. I have recommended my family and friends to. If you want to get better with procedures see Dr. Anand. If you want drugs, he's not your guy...

March 1st, 2017
Highly recommend
I am an athlete with disc injuries in my neck. My training requires me to be at my best on a daily basis. Dr. Anand is intelligent, caring, and super friendly. Dr. Anand has been able to keep me on the field without having to get surgery. He is an awesome guy with a great staff. If you experience uncomfortable pain, stiffnes, or spasms I highly recommend you see Dr. Anand.

February 25th, 2017
Terrible Doctor with an even worse bedside manner. Condescending and even worse to women. Would not recommend to anyone for anything.

February 15th, 2017
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Anand for a number of years now, and he greatly helps my cervical spine pain!

February 12th, 2017
Dr Anand ,Very helpful with your pain management if you don't mind being verbally assaulted by him on occasion
Dr Anand used to be a kind and caring doctor when he first started his practice . I was treated by him for. back pain successfully for years Over the years he has become angry , sinicle , mean, arrogant Impatient and uncaring person I don't know if it's his experience dealing with the few bad people looking for pain medicine or his general u happiness with his personal life He attacked me personally not once but twice before I decided to never return I later found out that many people share this experience and it helped me to not take it personally I will no longer recommend him to the many friends and colleges I have refferrd him to in the past

October 31st, 2016
Best Pain Management
Highly intelligent top notch doctor who manages pain without pushing pills. He treats pain at its source and is extremely skilled at what he does. He tells it like it is, so don't look for sugar coating, we are all adults here. If someone can help you with pain, Dr. Anand is the one to see. Excellent PA and the rest of the staff too. I would highly recommend Dr Anand to anyone in need of pain management.

September 28th, 2016
Lousy Doctor
This guy is terrible, a cold, arrogant, insulting excuse for a physician. I should have researched his reviews before wasting my time seeing him. Check before you go. Many others share my low opinion of the jerk. I wouldn't let him treat my dog. Really.
Doctor's Response

We are an interventional and comprehensive pain center. The patient was given a comprehensive and detailed plan. The patient was looking for one thing only, and we don't subscribe to that nonsense. Read CDC/FDA regulations regarding medication management. Good luck.

February 26th, 2016
work injury
I work for Griffin hospital. I had a shot in my back for sciatica after being injured at work. I am doing great, and work again. Dr. A is a good guy and honest. I recommend him. thanks.

January 25th, 2016
Not Impressed
Arrogant, cold, I could have googled my questions and learned more.
Doctor's Response

Dr. Anand is extremely detail oriented and educated. If you take time to listen and pursue his outlined plan you would have recovered. Just ask thousands of his improved patients.