Dr. Rahul Anand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 46 reviews

October 31st, 2016
Best Pain Management
Highly intelligent top notch doctor who manages pain without pushing pills. He treats pain at its source and is extremely skilled at what he does. He tells it like it is, so don't look for sugar coating, we are all adults here. If someone can help you with pain, Dr. Anand is the one to see. Excellent PA and the rest of the staff too. I would highly recommend Dr Anand to anyone in need of pain management.

September 28th, 2016
Lousy Doctor
This guy is terrible, a cold, arrogant, insulting excuse for a physician. I should have researched his reviews before wasting my time seeing him. Check before you go. Many others share my low opinion of the jerk. I wouldn't let him treat my dog. Really.

February 26th, 2016
work injury
I work for Griffin hospital. I had a shot in my back for sciatica after being injured at work. I am doing great, and work again. Dr. A is a good guy and honest. I recommend him. thanks.

January 25th, 2016
Not Impressed
Arrogant, cold, I could have googled my questions and learned more.

August 10th, 2015
CHANGE DOCTORS
I was seeing another Dr in a very large orthopaedic group for several years and still in pain.Dr Anand did more for me in a few months than the previous group did in years.I would recommend changing Drs to get the help you need it worked for me

March 26th, 2014
Relief of headaches
I was sent by my neurologist for an occipital block for 3 months of headaches. Dr Anand's staff provided me with the shot and my pain has improved. I don't need medications including alleve. His office and assistAnt was very helpful.

February 15th, 2014
He hurt me with one of his needles!!!
Did not like him. Very arrogant. Tried one of his injections and it hurt so bad See somebody else

February 10th, 2014
I have worked alongside Dr. Anand for over 8 years. In that time i have had the opportunity to directly observe his OR skills and his patient care. That being said I have referred many friends and family members to him and they have all been treated with great care and respect while receiving excellent care for their chronic pain.

January 31st, 2014
Additioal Pain from poor treatment
My experience with this doctor trumps all others as the worst experience I have had relative to proper care and relationship. Not only was he rude and VERY judgemental toward me, even other doctors working alongside of him at the hospital, apologized to me for his behavior toward me. Another staff member at Surgies said to me "he is rude to everyone so don't take it personally". At least there was unsolicited validation of my feelings when these other spoke up after witnessing his treatment of me in front of a group of doctors and nurses. I am so glad I don't have to deal with the abuse anymore. The doctor I am seeing now is everything Anand is not. He will eventually get what he deserves as "one reaps what he sews."

January 6th, 2014
Excellent physician
Dr. Anand listens to you and explains what he thinks would work best for your pain management. He's informative, competent and pleasant and spends time answering questions. His PA is also very nice. His epidural injections are quick & for the most part, painless. I'm very pleased with him and happy to recommend him to other people with arthritic conditions and back problems.

October 10th, 2013
Very knowledgable doctor and I trust him but he lacks a bedside manner and he doesn't spend much time with his patients. He doesn't follow up with patients until the next appointment time. He is prompt. His front desk staff can be rude and can have you sitting there for a while waiting to check in.

August 26th, 2013
Honest
No doubting my injury pain...not given heavy meds to mask my pain..(although if there were a severe situation it could be a short-term option)....and compassion, empathy and understanding all-in-one. Referred here by my Orthopedic doctor after a serious work injury....thorough exam was done along with tests. Pain management procedures have been done now for almost five (5) years (thankfully avoiding surgery). I have been treated with utmost respect and kindness and the PA, Anthony, is "tops" as well! I would recommend Dr. Anand very highly with no reservations! His staff is professional and always ready with a smile!