Dr. Rahul Anand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Anand?

August 10th, 2017

Zero personality - attitude

July 25th, 2017

Will not be there for you

This doctor is only in it for the money. When he found I had 2 insurances he wanted more visits that were uncalled for. My new doctor agreed. If you need him for an emergency HE WILL NOT BE THERE FOR YOU DON'T TRUST!!!!!!!!!!

June 29th, 2017

Poor experience

Dr. Anand is arrogant, condescending and argumentative. He is wildly unprofessional and the injection he performed had no effect on my pain levels.

June 27th, 2017

Skilled and Compassionate

I am surprised by bad reviews. I have found Dr. Rahul Anand to be extremely competent and compassionate. He is straightforward and clear about treatment, and very gentle in administering epidurals. He gave me many years of help with my spinal stenosis. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

May 11th, 2017

I have been a patient since 2008 after a fusion and cage were put in spine but left me in considerable pain and discomfort. Dr. Anand was well versed in the type of procedure that I had and the complications that occur. He has helped me manage my pain so that allows me to continue working without having to depend on strong opioids. The injections and other procedures have helped me lead a better life. His knowledge of injection procedures is limitless. I never have injection site complications or extreme pain during or after the procedures. I would recommend him highly to anyone in need of pain management.

April 17th, 2017

High Recommend Dr. Anand

Great team (efficient and pleasant), quick diagnosis of my problem and has been the only Dr. able to make me pain-fee in less than 6 hours. I went from a noticeable limp and debilitating pain to pain free in less than 3 hours. He is the best!!

April 6th, 2017

Great Doctor who helps his patients

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Anand. I went to him for acupuncture and he knew exactly what areas of my body would need help to eliminate some of my reoccurring problems. I struggle with migraines and also tension in my back for the majority of my adult life and was accepting that this was remain as I got older. He was able to make my first acupuncture experience relaxing and enjoyable while also eliminating some of my pain. He was knowledgeable and informative and extremely professional

March 2nd, 2017

Best Pain Doc in CT

Dr. A has taken care of my headaches and neck pain for year. He provides pain burning procedures for my neck and migraines. He was referred by Dr. Werely my neurologist. His staff and PA are kind as well. I have recommended my family and friends to. If you want to get better with procedures see Dr. Anand. If you want drugs, he's not your guy...

March 1st, 2017

Highly recommend

I am an athlete with disc injuries in my neck. My training requires me to be at my best on a daily basis. Dr. Anand is intelligent, caring, and super friendly. Dr. Anand has been able to keep me on the field without having to get surgery. He is an awesome guy with a great staff. If you experience uncomfortable pain, stiffnes, or spasms I highly recommend you see Dr. Anand.

February 25th, 2017

Terrible Doctor with an even worse bedside manner. Condescending and even worse to women. Would not recommend to anyone for anything.

February 15th, 2017

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Anand for a number of years now, and he greatly helps my cervical spine pain!

February 13th, 2017

Dr Anand ,Very helpful with your pain management if you don't mind being verbally assaulted by him on occasion

Dr Anand used to be a kind and caring doctor when he first started his practice . I was treated by him for. back pain successfully for years Over the years he has become angry , sinicle , mean, arrogant Impatient and uncaring person I don't know if it's his experience dealing with the few bad people looking for pain medicine or his general u happiness with his personal life He attacked me personally not once but twice before I decided to never return I later found out that many people share this experience and it helped me to not take it personally I will no longer recommend him to the many friends and colleges I have refferrd him to in the past