A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Anand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anand
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Anand Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Anand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Singh Anand MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rahul S. Anand practice?
- Dr. Rahul Anand has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Anand practices Infectious Disease near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Infectious Disease Doctors.