Learn more about Dr. Rahul Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Sachdev, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Sachdev, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Embryo Transfer
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Tubal Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sachdev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Sachdev MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Rahul Sachdev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Sachdev practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Edison Endocrinologists.