Learn more about Dr. Rahul Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Sachdev, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Sachdev, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Embryo Transfer
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Tubal Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sachdev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Sachdev MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Rahul Sachdev has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Sachdev practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.