A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Sanghvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Sanghvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanghvi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanghvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Sanghvi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghvi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sanghvi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Siddharth Sanghvi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rahul S. Sanghvi practice?
- Dr. Rahul Sanghvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Sanghvi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Orthopedic Surgeons.