A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Seth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Seth, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Seth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Seth DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Seth practice?
- Dr. Rahul Seth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Seth practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Oncologists.