A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Sharma, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Sharma MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rahul Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Sharma practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.