A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Sharma MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rahul Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Gynecology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.