Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rahul Somani
Dr. Rahul Somani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Somani is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Rahul Somani has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Rahul Somani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. David Patterson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
El Paso, TX 1.39 mi20
Dr. Andrew Lee
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
El Paso, TX 1.83 mi22
Dr. Khanh Nguyen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
El Paso, TX 1.83 mi26