A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Sonone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Sonone is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Sonone, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonone graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Sonone has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sonone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rahul V. Sonone practice?
Dr. Rahul Sonone practices Neurology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Neurologists.