A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Shah, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spine
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Deformity
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Vasantlal Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rahul V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rahul Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Vineland Orthopedic Surgeons and Vineland Surgeons.