Learn more about Dr. Rahul Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Vaidya, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Trauma Spine Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaidya
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaidya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Vaidya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaidya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Vaidya MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Rahul Vaidya has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Vaidya practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.