Learn more about Dr. Rahul Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Vaidya, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Trauma Spine Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Vaidya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaidya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaidya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rahul Vaidya practice?
Dr. Rahul Vaidya practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.