Learn more about Dr. Rahul Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Vaidya, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Trauma Spine Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaidya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaidya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Vaidya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaidya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Vaidya MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Rahul Vaidya has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Vaidya practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.