Orthopaedic Surgeon, Trauma Spine Sports Medicine

4201 St Antoine St
Suite Uhc
Detroit, MI 48201
313-745-4230
Locations and availability (5)

|  He is everything a doctor should be!  |  show details
by Karen S. on Jul 2nd, 2014

Dr. Vaidya is a doctor with compassion and principles. I was in a situation quite dire,as until meeting him, I could not find a surgeon who was willing to step in and remove fusion pedicles which were causing great harm. My concerns were dismissed by the surgeon who attempted the fusion, and my search for another specialist to help me gained nothing but sympathetic refusals to get involved. Dr. Vaidya is more concerned with raising the quality of a patient's life than he is with professional politics. His knowledge, skill, and heart, make him one in a million! Yes, you will wait longer perhaps, but it is only because he truly wants to help as many people possible in any given day. And NO, his office is not fancy, or adorned with sports memorabilia, but the staff is courteous and kind, MUCH more important in my book.

|  Careless  |  show details
by My name isn't important, I'm just a # at a deli counter on Sep 30th, 2013

This surgeon has no compassion; has left me crippled and did an ACL completely wrong and has left me to have 40 sx to correct his poor practice skills which had I known a typical ACL reconstruction was out if his scope of practice I wouldn't have engaged !! I WOULD NOT recommend him to u ur family or ur worst neighbour! Great bee side manor often confused and blinds his patients with lies just to collect $$$! Whatever award he won at McGill was probably to do with having the lowest class score among his fellow peers! STAY AWAY... 4ACL Revisions MCL reconstruction 2LCL revisions Posterolateral corner Revision High tibial Osteotomy Bone grafting External fixator application Staph infection Osteomyelitis And still have not had the normal life that I would of had if dr Vaidya didn't perform such negligence! Back Specialists specialize on Spines; not lower extremities Good luck to all!!

|  a nightmare  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2010

not to be trusted

|  Dr. Vaidya 's Professionalisim  |  show details
by Patient-Timothy D. McIlhiny on Sep 26th, 2009

Dr. Vaidya is the nicest man I ever met in the Spine Repair field. Dr. Vaidya is certainly a Professional always with a smile an a very courteous Doctor. Best in his fiel ever, Thank you Dr. Raul Vaidya, you are the greatest forever and ever. Surgery on 09-17-2009

|  Recommendation is valid from Dr. Awan Sports Dr.  |  show details
by Tim-Slapshot173 on May 12th, 2009

I was very impressed with Dr. Vaidya during my initial appointment. His nursing staff is very well educated and nice to a patient. Although a Discography is being decided, I am in alot of pain with my back spine lumbar an I amy have two [2] Herniated discs with a possible two [2] bulging discs, I must be truthfull and tell people until surgery that yes I am in a lot of aggrevating painful pain. I am looking forward to continue with inpatient treatment with Dr. R. Vaidya at DMC-DRH.