A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Vangala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Vangala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vangala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vangala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Vangala, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vangala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vangala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Kumar Vangala MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rahul K. Vangala practice?
- Dr. Rahul Vangala has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Vangala practices Allergy & Immunology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Allergists.