A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Vangala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Vangala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Vangala, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vangala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vangala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vangala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rahul K. Vangala practice?
Dr. Rahul Vangala practices Allergy & Immunology near Warner Robins, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA.
See Warner Robins Allergists.