Allergy & Immunology Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 13th, 2016

Dr. Vangala is a wonderful doctor. He is kind, very knowledgeable, and on target with his diagnosis. I heartily recommend him.

I've been to better ran offices. show details I've been to better ran offices.
Sep 24th, 2015

I found the staff to be inadequately knowledgeable regarding insurance coverage and billing. This is the first medical office I have been to that could not provide the out-of-pocket cost for an office visit (including procedures done within office). My usual experience with other offices has been to be informed of what is covered before a test is performed and then pay the out-of-pocket at the end of the visit. Instead, I had the unpleasant surprise of a bill (please keep in mind I had called before 2 separate visits to enquire how much the visits would be and was told I would be charge my copayment. This was not the case.) My advice to you if you must use this doctor is to request what tests will be done in the office and call your insurance company to find out what portion is your responsibility because the staff will not be able to help nor, if asked, proved accurate information. The nurses were professional and very friendly, but Dr. Vangala tends not to listen. I have experience having him talk right over me and inaccurately answering questions because he did not stop to hear what I asked. This did not happen all the time but it happened enough to make me consider seeking another doctor. He does seem knowledgeable but needs to work on his bedside manner.

May 20th, 2015

Love Dr V and his staff

Oct 13th, 2014

Wait time wasn't long at all, maybe 15 minutes. Staff are friendly and professional. Dr. Vangala is very kind, is knowledgeable about his field, and asks lots of questions before making a diagnosis or suggesting tests. He took the time to answer all of my questions, and I had many. I highly recommend him.

May 9th, 2014

Dr Vangala is a great doctor who cares about his patients.

Feb 4th, 2010

Good caring individual who listens and helps people.

Nov 7th, 2009

Very good and thorough...spends a great deal of time with all the members of my family that are his patients.