Dr. Rahul Vohra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 15th, 2016
Brothers sister
The inaccurate diagnosis and the discourteousness of Dr. Vohra to discuss a true evaluation. It appears his main concern is to side with the workman compensation without consideration for the health of the patient. It is evident that he is a paid physician who is betraying the oaths of the medical profession for financial gain

May 17th, 2016
His reputation as the best diagnostician in Mississippi is true. Saw him with low back pain and leg numbness.Surgeon gave me a diagnosis of degenerative disc disease. He thought my symptoms did not fit and ordered further testing. Turns out I have M.S. now under care of a neurologist and doing well. Thanks DR V.

February 11th, 2016
This doctor was a JOKE!!!!! Dont let his coffee breath and nice attitude fool you. This whole entire clinic has a sickness and total lack of empathy for patients if you are wc. The minute you walk in the building you are walking into a money racket. If you are a wc patient stay away from the whole building trust this once you reach this doc healed or not you are good to go in his OPINION. And god forbid you give him a little friction and you gone from there discharged with no notice.

April 28th, 2015
Have not had follow up yet. From the front door to the doctor's office and back out again- everyone I met was friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to refer my friends to any doctor or service connected with the NeuroSpine Clinic!

February 20th, 2015
Bogus Exam and Report
Medical Report did not match visit. Appears to work for insurance co. In WC situation. Medical report that stated previous doctors visits does not match documented previous doctors visits. Had to seek medical treatment and advice after his visit due to extreme pain from his exam.

December 26th, 2014
Great doctor. Not a pill pusher like so many other pain docs I've seen

January 30th, 2014
long time patient
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Vohra. I love him. He is great with his patients and takes time to listen to you. His nurse left after being with him for a very long time she always listened took time to explain everything to you. now you can't even understand the guy that is there. He does not know what he is talking about, and does not seem to care really. But Dr. Vohra is great!

December 26th, 2013
I saw dr. Vohra for a second opinion. I hurt my arm in a work accident and my pain doctor wanted to put in a internal spinal stimulator. dr. Vohra found a tear in my rotator cup and a nerve in amy arm. I needed surgery, not a stimulator. Three surgeries later i can use my arm again. He was the only doctor that tried to find the problem, not just cover it up with pills or injections.

November 3rd, 2013
Referred to him from Workers Comp
I would like to say that yes he does ask you questions in reference to your family history. But he is not willing to work with you if you have a problem and try to figure it out when you are a workers comp patient. He thinks you are fine when you have 3 MRI's showing differently. Not willing to address the problems at hand but suggest that you are faking the pain. when you have two other drs see the issue. Yes he works for the Workers Comp Companys and they do not care about the patients/worker who is suffering. Get real and do your homework.

August 16th, 2013
I went to him for an independent medical evaluation and he took a month to seen my attorney the medical report, It was horrible, He did have a good bedside manner but he hammer me with his evaluation. He had to seen the report to the workers comp insurance carrier before my attorney got the results and I think that he may have initially given me a favorable evaluation but when they received the evaluation, that they were not pleased so he changed it because typically it does not take a month to complete a medical report. I notice that a nurse case manager wrote a great review for Dr Vohra . Well she is a workers comp employee so of course she would feel that he is wonderful because he works for them. He has been a workers comp doctor for a long time and I am sure that he has help them a lot by down grading what is going on with the poor injured employee and this saves the worker comp insurance carrier money. Who is to say that the workers comp case worker does not reap some of the benefits from this, also.

August 6th, 2013
finally
after seeing seven other doctors he diagnosed by problem. i had a pinched nerve in my shoulder blade that was causing my rotator cuff muscle to die, he referred me to a good surgeon to have the nerve released. doing great. cant thank him enough, back playing tennis!

June 1st, 2013
I am a patient of Dr. Vohra as well as a workers comp case manager. I work with many doctors all over the state. I have never met a doctor that is better at diagnosing what the problem is. I know many doctors that refer to him when they can’t figure out what is going on. He is also very good at detecting if there is nothing wrong with someone and they are faking. So take some of these other reviews with a LARGE grain of salt. If you have a real problem you can’t do better than this doctor.