Learn more about Dr. Raid Kofahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raid Kofahi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raid Kofahi, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kofahi graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Kofahi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raid M Kofahi MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Raid M. Kofahi practice?
- Dr. Raid Kofahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raid Kofahi practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Milford, DE.
See Milford Neurologists.