A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raida Alazem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raida Alazem is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alazem graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alazem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raida Alamir Alazem MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raida A. Alazem practice?
- Dr. Raida Alazem has 1 office location.
Dr. Raida Alazem practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.