A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raida Rabah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raida Rabah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabah
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Rabah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raida Rabah, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabah graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rabah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raida Rabah MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raida Rabah practice?
- Dr. Raida Rabah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raida Rabah practices Infectious Disease near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Infectious Disease Doctors.