Learn more about Dr. Raidel Oviedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raidel Oviedo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raidel Oviedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oviedo graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Oviedo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oviedo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raidel Oviedo practice?
Dr. Raidel Oviedo practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Internists.