A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raidel Oviedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raidel Oviedo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raidel Oviedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oviedo graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Oviedo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raidel Oviedo MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raidel Oviedo practice?
- Dr. Raidel Oviedo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raidel Oviedo practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Internists.