A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raif Geha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geha
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raif Geha, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- IgA Deficiency
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Geha graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Geha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raif S Geha MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raif S. Geha practice?
- Dr. Raif Geha has 1 office location.
Dr. Raif Geha practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Pediatricians.