A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raif Geha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raif Geha, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- IgA Deficiency
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Geha graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Geha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raif S Geha MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raif S. Geha practice?
- Dr. Raif Geha has 1 office location.
Dr. Raif Geha practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Pediatricians.