A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raif Geha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raif Geha, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- IgA Deficiency
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Geha graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Geha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raif S. Geha practice?
Dr. Raif Geha practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Allergists.