A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raileen Lagoc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raileen Lagoc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raileen Lagoc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagoc graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lagoc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raileen Carreon Lagoc MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raileen C. Lagoc practice?
- Dr. Raileen Lagoc has 1 office location.
Dr. Raileen Lagoc practices Pediatrics near Redding, CA.
See Redding Pediatricians.