Learn more about Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zvirbulis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zvirbulis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zvirbulis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zvirbulis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raimonds A Zvirbulis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raimonds A. Zvirbulis practice?
- Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.