Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis
Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Zvirbulis is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. Dr. Zvirbulis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. Fred Nelson
Dearborn, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Vasilios Bill Moutzouros
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dearborn, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Prizy Job
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dearborn, MI 0 mi7