A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zvirbulis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zvirbulis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zvirbulis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raimonds A. Zvirbulis practice?
Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.