A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zvirbulis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zvirbulis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zvirbulis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zvirbulis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raimonds A Zvirbulis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raimonds A. Zvirbulis practice?
- Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Raimonds Zvirbulis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.