A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raimundo Pastor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raimundo Pastor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastor graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pastor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pastor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raimundo Pastor practice?
Dr. Raimundo Pastor practices Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI.