A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raimundo Pastor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raimundo Pastor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastor graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pastor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raimundo Pastor DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raimundo Pastor practice?
- Dr. Raimundo Pastor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raimundo Pastor practices Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.