A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rain Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rain Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Pacific Community Provider Network Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rain Becker Moore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rain B. Moore practice?
- Dr. Rain Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Rain Moore practices Family Medicine near Occidental, CA.
See Occidental Family Physicians.