A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rain Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rain Moore is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rain Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Pacific Community Provider Network Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rain Becker Moore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rain B. Moore practice?
- Dr. Rain Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Rain Moore practices Family Medicine near Occidental, CA.
See Occidental Family Physicians.