A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raina Patel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raina Amrutlal Patel MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Raina A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Raina Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raina Patel practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Albany Pathologists.