A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raina Patel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raina A Patel MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Raina A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Raina Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raina Patel practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Cooperstown Pathologists and Cooperstown Hematologists.