A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raina Patel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raina A Patel MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Raina A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Raina Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raina Patel practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Cooperstown Pathologists.