A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raina Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raina Alexander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Baptist Health Care Systems
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raina Carriel Alexander MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raina C. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Raina Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Raina Alexander practices Family Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Primary Care Doctors.