A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raina Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raina Alexander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raina Alexander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Baptist Health Care Systems
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raina Carriel Alexander MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raina C. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Raina Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raina Alexander practices Family Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Family Physicians.