Dr. Raina Sullivan Is this you?

November 1st, 2015

Not very child friendly.

July 16th, 2012

I am a former patient of Dr. Sullivan. I found her office manner to be lacking. she is very professional but there is a serious lack of warmth and concern. She speaks very quickly and does not allow much time to answer questions.

January 19th, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Sullivan

While Dr. Sullivan started out as a seemingly caring doctor, where the customer (patient) always came first, she now seems to be more interested in pushing large doses of meds, and appears to care more about herself then the care and well being of her customers. I do not see the customer service that I saw when we first started seeing her.

July 27th, 2011

When seeking out a psychiatrist for my family member, the last thing I wanted was to go to an office that made them feel any more crazy and wierd than they already were experiencing. Dr. Sullivan is thorough, caring, and informative. She listened and answered all of our questions. The feel of the office is also wonderful, and feels very much like a home, rather than a sterile, white roomed, doctor type of setting. We continue to follow up with Dr. Sullivan as needed and have been successful with treatment.

March 7th, 2011

I refused to even stay for the initial appointment

This office was horrible! The Dr. had absolutely no bedside manor esp. working with children! She wouldnt even speak to us (nor my child) when she walked by. The staff was completely rude and incompetent in verifying insurance information! Neither myself or my husband would even trust the care of my child to this staff! We walked out before we were even called back for our consultation which I have never done with any dr.'s office in my entire life!

February 26th, 2011

Great appointment

I met with Dr. Sullivan for a consulation that was requested by my PCP. My PCP was concerned about my son's ADHD medications. Dr. Sullivan provided some good information and even faxed a consultation report to my PCP before we left her office. I will certainly use her when my son needs changes in his medications.

October 1st, 2010

Caring and Knowledgeable!

She has been there for us from day one when our daughter was diagnosed w/ any eating disorder. Dr. Sullivan is compassionate and has been there for any/all concerns that we have had and has always been quick to answer the calls in an urgent/emergency situation. Our daughter has had remarkable improvement and has made tremendous progress as a direct result of a very knowledgeable doctor!

September 20th, 2010

excellent

I was very impressed with Dr Sullivan's professional manner as well as her sensitivity to my daughter's feelings.

January 11th, 2016