A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Bansuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainer Bansuan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rainer Bansuan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansuan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bansuan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainer Guerra Bansuan MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rainer G. Bansuan practice?
- Dr. Rainer Bansuan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rainer Bansuan practices Internal Medicine near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Internists.