A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Bansuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rainer Bansuan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansuan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bansuan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bansuan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans