A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Birk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainer Birk is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birk graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Dr. Birk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
- NW AR Hospital NW Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainer Birk MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rainer Birk practice?
- Dr. Rainer Birk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rainer Birk practices Internal Medicine near Andalusia, AL.
See Andalusia Internists.