A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainer Engel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rainer Engel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Universitaet Bonn.
Dr. Engel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainer M E Engel MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rainer M. Engel practice?
- Dr. Rainer Engel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rainer Engel practices Urology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Urologists.