A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainer Engel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rainer Engel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Universitaet Bonn.
Dr. Engel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainer M E Engel MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rainer M. Engel practice?
- Dr. Rainer Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rainer Engel practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.