A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Gedeit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rainer Gedeit, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Respiratory Failure
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Gedeit graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gedeit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainer G Gedeit MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rainer G. Gedeit practice?
- Dr. Rainer Gedeit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rainer Gedeit practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.