A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Gruessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainer Gruessner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Pancreatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruessner graduated from Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gruessner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainer Wg Gruessner MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rainer W. Gruessner practice?
- Dr. Rainer Gruessner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rainer Gruessner practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.