A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Gruessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainer Gruessner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruessner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gruessner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Pancreatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruessner graduated from Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gruessner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainer Wg Gruessner MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rainer W. Gruessner practice?
- Dr. Rainer Gruessner has 1 office location.
Dr. Rainer Gruessner practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.