Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rainer Gruessner
Dr. Rainer Gruessner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gruessner is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University, Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial and University Physicians Hospital at Kino. Dr. Gruessner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rainer Gruessner has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...