Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  How lucky was I….  |  show details
by Chris G. on May 12th, 2014

to have been referred to Dr Sachse. I needed a melanoma removed from my face. My dermatologist called Dr. Sachse's office on Thursday and I had a consultation appt on that Friday. I had the melanoma excised on the following Tuesday and waited 2 days for a biopsy that showed that Dr Sachse had gotten all the cancer! I was "closed up" that Friday. I can't say enough about Dr. Sachse as well as his terrific staff, nurses, etc.. If you haver have a golf ball size hole in your face that you need to have skillfully "go away", Dr. Sachse is your man!!

Jul 17th, 2012

My daughter, Esther, contracted necrotizing fasciitis. It was a terrible ordeal. But, Dr. Sachses expertise as a surgeon and doctor, helped save Esthers life. This was an unbelievably good outcome. We are so grateful!

|  Botox  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

He is excellant,He didn't try to talk me into more Botox along with explaining why my eye dropped on my last visit with other Doctor.I would use him again!

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

My experience was excellent, I was looking for a doctor for a while, Dr. Sachse was my seventh doctor( including 2 doctors in Germany),I interviewed. I felt very comfortable talking to him, with no pressure. I left his office, already knowing he is the one I was looking for. Everything went as promised, and for any other matter I would definitely go back to see Dr. Sachse

|  Worst Rhinoplasty Doctor  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

I paid over 7000 dollars for a rhinoplasty and Dr. Sachse butchered my nose. I asked for a small improvement and he went too far and cut away cartilage and made my nose look un-natural. He did not listen to my opinion of what I expected from the surgery. Also he does not use pictures during his consultations so you do not have any visual reference of what the outcome of your surgery will be. Now I have to go to another doctor in New York for him to correct Dr. Sachse's mistakes.

|  Very pleases patient  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

I had full abdominoplasty as well as a breast augmentation and I am VERY pleased with the complete care i received from the moment I walked in for my consult to the last follow up appointment I had. I highly recommend him!

|  Great Doctor.  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

Great staff, friendly, Dr. Sashse was outstanding.

|  show details
by NN on Feb 21st, 2009

he perform surgery on my son's eyes. He was absolutely excellent. there is no scare on my his eyes. I was so impress with his work and so have others who see before and after pictures. If I ever have plastic surgery he will be my fist,second,third choice.