Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Consult/MOHS show details Consult/MOHS
Jun 30th, 2015

The staff was very nice. I liked the work the doctor did. The only thing I found a bit odd is the the outdated way he runs his office. The office phones are cordless phones that look like they are 20 years old with wires sticking out of them. There are house bed sheets in the bed in his rooms which I have never seen in a doctor's office, I think the office presentation can be brought up to date. He could also put a TV or something in the waiting room for patients, I had a MOHS procedure that took all day to do and it would have made time go by faster if there was some kind of distraction in the waiting room.

by S.L.R. on Jan 7th, 2015

without doubt the most talented and pleasant surgeon that can be found .EXCELLENT

How lucky was I…. show details How lucky was I….
by Chris G. on May 12th, 2014

to have been referred to Dr Sachse. I needed a melanoma removed from my face. My dermatologist called Dr. Sachse's office on Thursday and I had a consultation appt on that Friday. I had the melanoma excised on the following Tuesday and waited 2 days for a biopsy that showed that Dr Sachse had gotten all the cancer! I was "closed up" that Friday. I can't say enough about Dr. Sachse as well as his terrific staff, nurses, etc.. If you haver have a golf ball size hole in your face that you need to have skillfully "go away", Dr. Sachse is your man!!

Saved my daughter's life (Esther) show details Saved my daughter's life (Esther)
Jul 17th, 2012

My daughter, Esther, contracted necrotizing fasciitis. It was a terrible ordeal. But, Dr. Sachses expertise as a surgeon and doctor, helped save Esthers life. This was an unbelievably good outcome. We are so grateful!

Botox show details Botox
Jan 31st, 2012

He is excellant,He didn't try to talk me into more Botox along with explaining why my eye dropped on my last visit with other Doctor.I would use him again!

Jan 5th, 2012

My experience was excellent, I was looking for a doctor for a while, Dr. Sachse was my seventh doctor( including 2 doctors in Germany),I interviewed. I felt very comfortable talking to him, with no pressure. I left his office, already knowing he is the one I was looking for. Everything went as promised, and for any other matter I would definitely go back to see Dr. Sachse

Worst Rhinoplasty Doctor show details Worst Rhinoplasty Doctor
Oct 20th, 2011

I paid over 7000 dollars for a rhinoplasty and Dr. Sachse butchered my nose. I asked for a small improvement and he went too far and cut away cartilage and made my nose look un-natural. He did not listen to my opinion of what I expected from the surgery. Also he does not use pictures during his consultations so you do not have any visual reference of what the outcome of your surgery will be. Now I have to go to another doctor in New York for him to correct Dr. Sachse's mistakes.

Very pleases patient show details Very pleases patient
Dec 17th, 2010

I had full abdominoplasty as well as a breast augmentation and I am VERY pleased with the complete care i received from the moment I walked in for my consult to the last follow up appointment I had. I highly recommend him!

Great Doctor. show details Great Doctor.
Oct 18th, 2010

Great staff, friendly, Dr. Sashse was outstanding.

by NN on Feb 21st, 2009

he perform surgery on my son's eyes. He was absolutely excellent. there is no scare on my his eyes. I was so impress with his work and so have others who see before and after pictures. If I ever have plastic surgery he will be my fist,second,third choice.