Dr. Rainer Sachse MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Fort Lauderdale, FL

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2016
dr sashe is the most honorable,most competent surgeon that i have ever met in my 50 years of going to a surgeon ! p s he is also a very nice,caring doctor !! god bless !!!

May 23rd, 2016
Excellent plastic surgeon. Nothing extreme. Believes in a natural look.

May 4th, 2016
Luv my doctor!!
I'm 51 years old and went to Dr Sachse for breast augmentation and I feel he is the best plastic surgeon in all of South Florida!!

June 30th, 2015
Consult/MOHS
The staff was very nice. I liked the work the doctor did. The only thing I found a bit odd is the the outdated way he runs his office. The office phones are cordless phones that look like they are 20 years old with wires sticking out of them. There are house bed sheets in the bed in his rooms which I have never seen in a doctor's office, I think the office presentation can be brought up to date. He could also put a TV or something in the waiting room for patients, I had a MOHS procedure that took all day to do and it would have made time go by faster if there was some kind of distraction in the waiting room.

January 7th, 2015
without doubt the most talented and pleasant surgeon that can be found .EXCELLENT

May 12th, 2014
How lucky was I….
to have been referred to Dr Sachse. I needed a melanoma removed from my face. My dermatologist called Dr. Sachse's office on Thursday and I had a consultation appt on that Friday. I had the melanoma excised on the following Tuesday and waited 2 days for a biopsy that showed that Dr Sachse had gotten all the cancer! I was "closed up" that Friday. I can't say enough about Dr. Sachse as well as his terrific staff, nurses, etc.. If you haver have a golf ball size hole in your face that you need to have skillfully "go away", Dr. Sachse is your man!!

Saved my daughter's life (Esther)
My daughter, Esther, contracted necrotizing fasciitis. It was a terrible ordeal. But, Dr. Sachses expertise as a surgeon and doctor, helped save Esthers life. This was an unbelievably good outcome. We are so grateful!

January 31st, 2012
Botox
He is excellant,He didn't try to talk me into more Botox along with explaining why my eye dropped on my last visit with other Doctor.I would use him again!

January 5th, 2012
My experience was excellent, I was looking for a doctor for a while, Dr. Sachse was my seventh doctor( including 2 doctors in Germany),I interviewed. I felt very comfortable talking to him, with no pressure. I left his office, already knowing he is the one I was looking for. Everything went as promised, and for any other matter I would definitely go back to see Dr. Sachse

October 20th, 2011
Worst Rhinoplasty Doctor
I paid over 7000 dollars for a rhinoplasty and Dr. Sachse butchered my nose. I asked for a small improvement and he went too far and cut away cartilage and made my nose look un-natural. He did not listen to my opinion of what I expected from the surgery. Also he does not use pictures during his consultations so you do not have any visual reference of what the outcome of your surgery will be. Now I have to go to another doctor in New York for him to correct Dr. Sachse's mistakes.