A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainer Vogel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogel
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rainer Vogel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from Universitat Bern. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainer S Vogel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rainer S. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Rainer Vogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rainer Vogel practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Anesthesiologists and Henderson Pain Management Doctors.