A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainer Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainer Vogel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rainer Vogel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from Universitat Bern. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainer S Vogel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rainer S. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Rainer Vogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rainer Vogel practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Anesthesiologists and Henderson Pain Management Doctors.