A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainier Guiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainier Guiang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rainier Guiang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guiang graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guiang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guiang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan