A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rainna Furnari Brazil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rainna Furnari Brazil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Furnari Brazil graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Furnari Brazil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rainna Marie Furnari Brazil DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rainna M. Furnari Brazil practice?
- Dr. Rainna Furnari Brazil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rainna Furnari Brazil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.