Dr. Rainna Furnari Brazil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rainna Furnari Brazil?

September 11th, 2015

Dr. Brazil Is a good doctor, I've been seeing her since I first found out that I was pregnant She's very Kind. And she makes me feel comfortable. Hopefully she'll be the one to deliver my Healthy Babyboy!

January 12th, 2015

I am very grateful for Dr. Brazil.

November 26th, 2011

excellent experience!!

October 22nd, 2010

amazing bedside manner, very caring would recommend without any hestitations.

June 3rd, 2010

WATCH OUT!!!

Dr. Brazil is really very nice, and I feel like early on she did a few things to go above and beyond the normal call of duty (which we really appreciated), but when it came to the important things she failed miserably if not down right going against our wishes for her convenience, and ended up causing my wife to have a c-section. We just delivered our first child a week ago. Dr. Brazil wanted to induce our labor a week before my wife's due date, when we refused, she went ahead and scheduled an induction for a day after her due date. Reluctantly we went in for the induction (we were told hat our baby would be big, and we needed to deliver soon - she ended up being lbs. 1 oz. ). After being on pitocin for several hours with no progress we told the nurse and Dr. Brazil that we wanted to go home and come back when my wife's body was ready to go into labor. Instead of respecting our wishes, Dr. Brazil broke her water forcing us to stay at the hospital against our will. My wife labored for 27 hours with no progress, the pitocin caused her to have contractions on top of contractions with no break in between. Finally, Dr. Brazil told us that we would have to have a c-section. We told her from day 1 that we did NOT want a c-section! The next morning she came into our room to appologize to my wife, during which time she revealed to us that she was leaving on vacation later that day. Basically she forced a c-section so that she could deliver our baby and go on vacation. I know that she does work hard, and on the small things she is great, but at the end of the day, her arogance, and her agenda trumped her patients wishes. We felt betrayed!

July 6th, 2017