A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raiqua Arastu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raiqua Arastu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arastu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raiqua Arastu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Arastu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arastu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raiqua Arastu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raiqua Arastu practice?
- Dr. Raiqua Arastu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raiqua Arastu practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Live Oak, TX.