A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raiqua Arastu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raiqua Arastu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arastu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arastu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raiqua Arastu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Arastu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arastu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raiqua Arastu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raiqua Arastu practice?
- Dr. Raiqua Arastu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raiqua Arastu practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Jourdanton, TX.