A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raisa Heifets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raisa Heifets is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heifets
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heifets Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heifets graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol.
Dr. Heifets has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raisa Heifets MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raisa Heifets practice?
- Dr. Raisa Heifets has 1 office location.
Dr. Raisa Heifets practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.