A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raisa Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raisa Katz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raisa N Katz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raisa N. Katz practice?
- Dr. Raisa Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raisa Katz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.