A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raisa Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raisa Katz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raisa N Katz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raisa N. Katz practice?
- Dr. Raisa Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Raisa Katz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.