A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raisa Mitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raisa Mitelman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raisa Mitelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitelman graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raisa S. Mitelman practice?
Dr. Raisa Mitelman practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.