A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raisa Mitelman is Good. Dr. Mitelman has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raisa Mitelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitelman graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Francis Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raisa Mitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raisa S. Mitelman practice?
Dr. Raisa Mitelman practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.