A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raisa Platte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raisa Platte, Urogynecology, Female Pelvic Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Platte graduated from Donetsk State Medical University.
Dr. Platte has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raisa Oleksandra Platte MD and PHD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raisa O. Platte practice?
- Dr. Raisa Platte has 1 office location.
Dr. Raisa Platte practices Gynecology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeons.