Nice job! show details Nice job!
by vm on Apr 19th, 2016

Very caring and honest in diagnosis and treatment. Very pleased with Dr. Platte.

Pain doctor show details Pain doctor
by PainForever on Feb 1st, 2016

I would NEVER see this doctor again. The only thing I really remember from my app't was her saying, "You will live in pain for the rest of your life." She scheduled a surgery, then postponed it a week before. She promised to call me. I wait by the phone all day. She never did. Liar! Then the day before my pre-op her staff called to say she quit! It was Christmas time and we were scrambling to find a replacement surgeon, who I met less than 12 hours before my surgery. It was hirrible and traumatic, and she made it that way by not caring a bit about her patient's welfare. Thank Dr. Platte for helping ensure my therapist makes a lot off me for the PTSD you so deftly contributed to. Beware of this doctor and the hospital she now works at. Beware! They don't care about you.

registered nurse show details registered nurse
Dec 29th, 2015

This provider was incredibly rude, wit ha poor bedside manner. She appeared to be put out with taking care of me while I was ill, scared and in pain

Uncaring show details Uncaring
by Linda on Dec 21st, 2015

This Doctor left ALL her patients high and dry, just quit!! So much for her statement of "caring for women", a lot of us have had to put our lives on hold now until a new doctor is found and surgery can be rescheduled again. The Hipocratic oath obviously didnt resonate with her morals. Her patients have made choices in their lives to accomadate her surgery schedule such as jobs, vacations, finding extra help needed in the home during recovery, and now the new year will start and ALL deductibles and co pays will need to be met again. For some this is now going to be a financial burden.

Oct 29th, 2015

I had some complications after surgery. Dr. Platte accommodated my need to schedule a first time appointment for her particular skills after the surgery. She reviewed my history in depth - very impressive. Her approach mirrored mine: wait to see if it heals, not additional surgery. She creatively attempted a lab test to evaluate my condition. Her doctor-patient manner is excellent. One staff member was offended by my anger at my condition at my first appointment, for which I apologized.

Patient show details Patient
by Cindy L. Kelley on Feb 16th, 2014

Dr. Platte was the best Doctor I have ever been a patient to. I not only was a patient of hers but became close friends with her as well. Dr. Platte clearly stands above most Doctor's since you are not a number or just a patient but instead someone she cares for and follows up with. Dr. Platte has since moved on to another state since my treatment, but if I need to see a Doctor in the future I will travel to Michigan to see her. I trust her abilities to do the right procedure with the most up to date modern equipment and modern techniques. Dr. Platte will forever be a a professional Doctor and will always be a student with the most up to date pain free procedures. Thanks for being the best........

Finally! show details Finally!
by Sara on Nov 15th, 2013

Finally a local FEMALE doc to deal with personal female issues! She has given me hope of being able to enjoy intercourse again. Im happy, my husband is happy... and my vagina is happy! We are working on the embarrassing leakage also... and ive already had 75% improvement WITHOUT SURGERY!

Thorough and knows her stuff! show details Thorough and knows her stuff!
by Mary on Jul 18th, 2013

My new patient appt was approx 1 hour, but I had the staffs total attention. I had issues with prolapse and she was able to make me physically comfortable until surgery. I heard she is an awesome surgeon, especially robotic repairs. I was skeptical of a new Dr in town, but knowing the office.. They only employ the best. Her nurse was great with explaining things after my appointment and following up with me promptly with any questions I had. Plus Dr Platte personally called me to review test results, and the day after surgery. Can't find many Drs wiling to do that anymore! She really cares about her patients. I'm unsure if the first reviewer is talking about the same Dr because I have nothing but good things to say.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Linda on Jul 14th, 2013

I found the doctor attentive. She took time to listen, made eye contact the whole time and was very kind. Best of all she seems to really know her business. I've had too much experience with docs in her specialty and I think she is one of the best. I found her warm and caring and I appreciate her directness.