Dr. Raisa Platte, MD

555 Midtowne St NE
Ste 450
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
(616) 588-1800
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by Cindy L. Kelley on Feb 16th, 2014

Dr. Platte was the best Doctor I have ever been a patient to. I not only was a patient of hers but became close friends with her as well. Dr. Platte clearly stands above most Doctor's since you are not a number or just a patient but instead someone she cares for and follows up with. Dr. Platte has since moved on to another state since my treatment, but if I need to see a Doctor in the future I will travel to Michigan to see her. I trust her abilities to do the right procedure with the most up to date modern equipment and modern techniques. Dr. Platte will forever be a a professional Doctor and will always be a student with the most up to date pain free procedures. Thanks for being the best........

|  Finally!  |  show details
by Sara on Nov 15th, 2013

Finally a local FEMALE doc to deal with personal female issues! She has given me hope of being able to enjoy intercourse again. Im happy, my husband is happy... and my vagina is happy! We are working on the embarrassing leakage also... and ive already had 75% improvement WITHOUT SURGERY!

|  Thorough and knows her stuff!  |  show details
by Mary on Jul 18th, 2013

My new patient appt was approx 1 hour, but I had the staffs total attention. I had issues with prolapse and she was able to make me physically comfortable until surgery. I heard she is an awesome surgeon, especially robotic repairs. I was skeptical of a new Dr in town, but knowing the office.. They only employ the best. Her nurse was great with explaining things after my appointment and following up with me promptly with any questions I had. Plus Dr Platte personally called me to review test results, and the day after surgery. Can't find many Drs wiling to do that anymore! She really cares about her patients. I'm unsure if the first reviewer is talking about the same Dr because I have nothing but good things to say.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Linda on Jul 14th, 2013

I found the doctor attentive. She took time to listen, made eye contact the whole time and was very kind. Best of all she seems to really know her business. I've had too much experience with docs in her specialty and I think she is one of the best. I found her warm and caring and I appreciate her directness.