A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Maity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Maity is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Maity, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maity graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Maity has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Maity MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rita Maity practice?
- Dr. Rita Maity has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rita Maity practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Oncologists.