A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Bhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Bhan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Dulari Bhan MD is a female Pathologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Raj D. Bhan practice?
- Dr. Raj Bhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Bhan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.