Learn more about Dr. Raj Bose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Bose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bose
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Bose, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bose graduated from N.R.S. Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bose has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj K Bose FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raj K. Bose practice?
- Dr. Raj Bose has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Bose practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.