A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Bose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Bose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Bose, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bose graduated from N.R.S. Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bose has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Bose FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raj Bose practice?
- Dr. Raj Bose has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raj Bose practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.