A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Capoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capoor
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Capoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Capoor, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Capoor graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Capoor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Laxmi Capoor MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Raj L. Capoor practice?
- Dr. Raj Capoor has 11 office locations.
Dr. Raj Capoor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Rego Park Physiatrists.