Dr. Raj Laxmi Capoor MD is male, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Capoor, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Capoor graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Capoor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raj Capoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raj L. Capoor practice?
Dr. Raj Capoor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Rego Park Physiatrists and Rego Park Pediatric Specialists.