A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Capoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Capoor, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Capoor graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Capoor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Laxmi Capoor MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Raj L. Capoor practice?
- Dr. Raj Capoor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raj Capoor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.