A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Chowdary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Chowdary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdary graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Chowdary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj P Chowdary MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raj P. Chowdary practice?
- Dr. Raj Chowdary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raj Chowdary practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.