15 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Kumar, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj D Kumar MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Raj D. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Raj Kumar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raj Kumar practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near , .