Neurologists

200 Jose Figueres Ave
Ste 200
San Jose, CA 95116
408-347-1600
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Keep Looking!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2014

Don't waste your time, keep looking. You can do much better trust me. If I could give negative stars for" Spends Time with Me" and "Follows Up After Visit", It would be negative 5

|  Neurology Care  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2013

Dr Kumar is one of the best medical doctors I have ever visited. He is very punctual, courteous, humble and warm person who always maintain his composure. His professional knowledge and bedsite manners are par excellence. He can explain complex medical terminology with simple day to day words and examples. I would recommend him without hesitation to anybody who yearns for the best. Waiting time to get the initial appointment can be sometimes long, but I believe that he s worth waiting.

|  show details
by Rahul on Sep 22nd, 2013

My mom was travel from another country . While on her travel she had a problem and we were referred to Dr Raj. I was't sure if her insurance would cover . However I contacted Dr. Raj . He immediately gave me a appointment and assured me not worry about any insurance . He was very caring and for him patients comes first. He even helped me file insurance . He assured my mom that she would be ok within couple of day . His staff was very courteous and even followed up . In the end my mom was ok and she always remembers him as a very nice and ethical doctor. The insurance also covered the cost . I would recommend him anytime. Thank Dr Raj.

|  Poor staff and makes you wonder what happens behind closed doors  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

After seeing Dr.Kumar for 5 months, I was rescheduled or had my appointments canceled per staffing issues 4 times, on my last appointment, I showed up at my appointment and there was no doctor present in office that day. HORRIBLE staffing! Good luck if you want to call and speak to someone about any of your concerns...

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

if its about your life, you'd go to the best doctor. I think Dr. Raj will be my choice. Great service.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Dr Kumar is a very caring physician.My mother has advanced dementia and many times I have called him to consult over the phone. He always return my calls and provide excellent neurological care. I would recommend him strongly to anyone who needs neurological care.

|  Don't waste your time  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2011

After 6 months of giving the benefit of the doubt to Dr. Kumar, I still have no idea of what is wrong with me, nor does he. After a number of doctor visitis with him, he still does not know who I am or why I am seeing him. He continues to run tests, does not follow up on them and cannot answer any of my questions.

|  best neurologist in bay area  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr Kumar is the best physician I have ever seen. He doesn't waste your time. He is accurate in his diagnosis and take time to explain test results and treatment options.

|  excellent medical care  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

Dr Kumar is a very caring physician. He takes time in explaining problem and treatment to the patients. I am very happy with epilepsy care as I am free of seizures after seeing several other neurologists. He is the best in the area

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2010

He is a great neurologist .His knowledge is uptodate . He has very good bedsite manners. He is also board certified .iwill strongly recommend him.

|  TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2010

THE 2 WOMEN THAT WORK THE FRONT OFFICE ARE COMPLETE AIRHEADS. THEY NEVER CALL TO CONFIRM APPOINTMENTS & WHEN YOU DO ARRIVE ON TIME YOU WILL WAIT UP TO AN HOUR TO BE SEEN.DR. KUMAR IS NOT THAT PROFESSIONAL EITHER. HE IS ONLY HERE TO COLLECT A CO-PAY.MY ADVICE IS TO GO TO ANY OTHER NEUROLOGIST OTHER THAN HIM!