Dr. Raj Gupta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 5th, 2015
DO NOT go to this DR. !! I was misdiagnosed not once, but twice, had my driver's license suspended for no reason and then was charged $ to do the paperwork to get it back. This "man" in running a scam. He will put you through a bunch of tests you don't need to charge your insurance. Dr. Kumar ruined my life to make a buck. Do yourself a favor and see ANY other DR.!

January 23rd, 2015
very knowledgeable
very knowledgeable. Courteous staff but totally overworked. Getting a follow up appoiointment, not so easy

July 9th, 2014
Keep Looking!
Don't waste your time, keep looking. You can do much better trust me. If I could give negative stars for" Spends Time with Me" and "Follows Up After Visit", It would be negative 5

October 4th, 2013
Neurology Care
Dr Kumar is one of the best medical doctors I have ever visited. He is very punctual, courteous, humble and warm person who always maintain his composure. His professional knowledge and bedsite manners are par excellence. He can explain complex medical terminology with simple day to day words and examples. I would recommend him without hesitation to anybody who yearns for the best. Waiting time to get the initial appointment can be sometimes long, but I believe that he s worth waiting.

September 22nd, 2013
My mom was travel from another country . While on her travel she had a problem and we were referred to Dr Raj. I was't sure if her insurance would cover . However I contacted Dr. Raj . He immediately gave me a appointment and assured me not worry about any insurance . He was very caring and for him patients comes first. He even helped me file insurance . He assured my mom that she would be ok within couple of day . His staff was very courteous and even followed up . In the end my mom was ok and she always remembers him as a very nice and ethical doctor. The insurance also covered the cost . I would recommend him anytime. Thank Dr Raj.

August 6th, 2013
Poor staff and makes you wonder what happens behind closed doors
After seeing Dr.Kumar for 5 months, I was rescheduled or had my appointments canceled per staffing issues 4 times, on my last appointment, I showed up at my appointment and there was no doctor present in office that day. HORRIBLE staffing! Good luck if you want to call and speak to someone about any of your concerns...

August 19th, 2012
Great doctor
if its about your life, you'd go to the best doctor. I think Dr. Raj will be my choice. Great service.

January 19th, 2012
Excellent care
Dr Kumar is a very caring physician.My mother has advanced dementia and many times I have called him to consult over the phone. He always return my calls and provide excellent neurological care. I would recommend him strongly to anyone who needs neurological care.

November 27th, 2011
Don't waste your time
After 6 months of giving the benefit of the doubt to Dr. Kumar, I still have no idea of what is wrong with me, nor does he. After a number of doctor visitis with him, he still does not know who I am or why I am seeing him. He continues to run tests, does not follow up on them and cannot answer any of my questions.

January 25th, 2011
best neurologist in bay area
Dr Kumar is the best physician I have ever seen. He doesn't waste your time. He is accurate in his diagnosis and take time to explain test results and treatment options.

December 17th, 2010
excellent medical care
Dr Kumar is a very caring physician. He takes time in explaining problem and treatment to the patients. I am very happy with epilepsy care as I am free of seizures after seeing several other neurologists. He is the best in the area

October 11th, 2010
He is a great neurologist .His knowledge is uptodate . He has very good bedsite manners. He is also board certified .iwill strongly recommend him.